Create/Reset Your PIN
What is a PIN?
- A Library PIN is for SDSU Affiliates (students, faculty and staff) and is different from your SDSU ID number and your WebPortal/Blackboard password.
- Your Library PIN is used to access library materials online such as our library subscriptions, eBooks, eJournals, online databases, Circuit and more.
- Your Library PIN is used to access library computers.
- Community Users must register to use select library computers. However, you can still access our WiFi by opening a browser and signing on as a "Guest".
- Community User registration does not include authorization to borrow library materials or for remote access to electronic databases.